I Amsterdam

I love the architecture in Amsterdam. These houses are protected by the government so that the occupant of the house couldn't change the design of their house by their own will. Their house design is be guarded for tourism purpose. Therefore the architecture in Amsterdam has become one of the icon of this country.

In Amsterdam you'll easily find big windows. Do you know why ???
Because people here doesn't have big door to put in their stuffs into their house. Meanwhile the government doesn't allow them to change their house design. So they put in their big stuffs such as safety box, table, etc by pulling them from the windows by using a pulley.

So picture below is one of my photos in Amsterdam. I'll upload more in other opportunities because i don't have much time to write right now because I'am having my test tomorrow. So stay tuned!

Houses in Amsterdam


No comments:

Post a Comment