Say Hello!

My Silhouette in Bali, Indonesia










Greetings!

Hey guys,
At last I have a chance to post on my new blog! I'm trying to share all my journey journal here and I hope you enjoy. So first of all this picture below is symbolically announce my existence in the world of travel photography as outlined in the form of a blog.

Oh! I forgot to tell you something, so please introduce my name is Joshua, I am from Indonesia and right now I am on the third year of senior high school. So pardon me if sometimes I am to busy to update within this blog. However I will ensure that you will not be disappointed get into my blog, so stay tuned!


All of the content of this blog was originally created by Joshua. So please do not distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon my work without my permission. Thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment